[TR] APT Instrument repairs

Bob 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Sep 23 17:48:24 MDT 2013

Most of the guys in 6-Pack have been sending their gauges to Morris Mintz at
West Valley Instruments (http://westvalleyinstruments.com/). Over the years
I've had him refurbish and recalibrate my Speedo and Tach but his work goes
all the way to re-facing gauges too. I've always loved Magnolia style gauges
and this summer I had him (actually he has an artist who does the face work)
re-face my speedo and tach in Magnolia...... he also converted the tach to
electronic and the speedo to GPS. I can't believe how dead accurate the GPS
speedo is.......... I've gone through those radar signs that show your speed
and I've had my wife following me and it's spot on at all speeds. Morris
also guarantees his work for 1 year........ and he delivers on time as
promised.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/