[TR] Fwd: [TRM 1946-49] Generation gap

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Sep 17 19:15:16 MDT 2013

I liked most of the answer too, don't agree about always avoiding highways
with speeds of 65 or above, while interstate travel is not that much fun in
a TR, if it is in good shape it can easily cruise at 75 with or without O/D,
the back roads are more scenic and adventurous, but there are times when you
just can't logically avoid the freeway, and the TRs can handle it.

Greg Lemon