[TR] Idle Problem

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 17 14:16:48 MDT 2013

Bill,

Sounds like it could be a vacuum leak. Maybe try to spray some wd40
where the carbs are attached and the intake manifold to see if you can
detect a leak.

Also check the dash pots to insure they are filled with 20W or ATF. Make
sure the carb pistons are not sticking.

I use that blue gasket stuff in addition to the stock gaskets when
attaching both the intake manifold and the carbs to the manifold.

All 3 engines purr at around 750 to 850 RPM when warm.

Bob