[TR] TR3/4 tappets

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Wed Sep 11 21:09:37 MDT 2013

It was told to me by a TR restorer in the bis for 34 years to only use the
heavy duty ones from BPNW. And I believe him, not the internet. In fact one
of the lightened ones I had in my engine destroyed itself after 3 years and
would have took the cam with it were it not for the cracked block.

Johnnie
67 TR4A