[TR] Update on stuck hood latch on my TR4A

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Tue Sep 3 18:53:12 MDT 2013

SUCCESS!!!
I ended up putting a vise grip on the wire handle and tapped it with a small
hammer and it finally jarred loose!!
I still have to figure out how to adjust the thing. I found a pin assembly in
my parts bins and it is 3-1/8" across the length of the spring and mine was
about 2-7/8" long so I think maybe it is just too tight and just wouldn't
release.
If anyone has set up one of these things, I would really appriciate hearing
from you.
Thanks to all that replied!
Dave Connitt
1967 TR4A IRS

Check out my wood dash my neighbor re-veneered in walnut.
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a  go to progress and click on wood dash..

Almost ready to start!