[TR] head gasket

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 06:04:06 MDT 2013

Jim --

I don't think it matters on those.  In fact I believe they are holed (for
the single oil passage) in two corners so they are not 'handed'.

Also, I have been known to reuse a head gasket when the gasket itself was
not the reason for the tear-down -- but I suppose that is not recommended.
In that case I put it back on with the same orientation as before.

Geo