[TR] TR6 Exhausts

Joseph Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Sun Sep 1 18:43:15 MDT 2013

Hi Bill;

I agree with you that the stock exhaust is too quiet. However, what I
consider to be perfect may be appalling to you; it's a matter of personal
preference. When I was shopping for a system back in the '80s, I listened to
cars using the Stebro system and they were a bit too loud for me. Then I
listened to cars with Monza exhausts and really didn't care for the raspy
sound. I ended up putting an ANSA dual exhaust system on my car and it's
still going strong 30 years later. It has a nice resonance that fits my
taste to a tee and has a natural sweet spot at 62 MPH. I have heard good
things about the Tourist Trophy exhaust but I have no first-hand knowledge.
Compare with the opinions you get from others and decide what's right for
you.

Joe