[TR] tires & tubes

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 22:00:10 MDT 2013

Tell them to use as little of the soapy stuff as possible. It makes
for a larger range of pressure changes in the tires as temperatures
change. A small thing but why have H2O vapor in there.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/levilevi@comcast.net