[TR] TR3 Clutch not releasing

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Wed Oct 30 15:32:31 MDT 2013

Same thing happened on my TR6, and indeed, the fork was broken.

New clutch, rebuild gearbox, $4000 later, the car is happy and I am sad.

Craig
72 Tr6

On 10/30/13, Allen Hess<allenhess at mgcarclub.com> wrote:

Try pumping the clutch two or three times in quick succession. If it
then works or almost does, I'd suspect a broken fork pin. I stuck disc
would not change the pedal feel. (I drove home once with that
"technique".)

Allen

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html