[TR] inquiring mind wants to know

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 17:31:08 MDT 2013

I've seen period "TR3" badges that are vaguely similar to the factory
TR4 badges but are narrower and use a different font style.

I've been told by some of our more senior TR folk that those might
have been distributor-applied prior to the introduction of the TRIUMPH
emblem on the rear panel.  They don't quite look factory quality if
it's the one I have in mind -- more like the dealer name badges in
zinc die cast that used to be relatively common on new cars.

Photos would be useful.