[TR] TR4 Engine Heater Valve Pipe

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:53:07 MDT 2013

I purchased the correct original heat valve pipe outlet that comes out of
the head as what was there from the previous owner was not original. This
heater valve screws into this fitting.  Problem is that you can't screw it
into the head as it hits against the rear head mounting stud and nut.  I
can't believe that you have to install this on the head before mounting to
the engine, but any thoughts out there.  The only idea I came up with is to
use a short extension pipe and then screw the orig fitting into that, but I
really want it to be correct.  Moss part number 635-260 under heating
section.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala , FL