[TR] cool heater

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Oct 18 06:15:25 MDT 2013

I forgot what drove me to do this but many years ago I pulled my heater and
backflushed it.  The amount of crud I got out of that thing was amazing.
Since both hoses connect at the top any crud that gets in there stays there.
Using a hose I flushed it one way and then the other and back and forth
until the amount of stuff coming out reduced to the point that I thought I was
starting to waste my time (either that or I got bored with the process).

I don't know if it helped or not since I have my TR6 for cold weather
driving but it could help.

Dave