[TR] Gas smell

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Oct 2 19:04:30 MDT 2013

Dont forget that old cars direct vent the gas tank to the air.  There is a vent tube at the top of the tank that opens under the car to the right of the tank.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier