[TR] Stupid question

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Nov 30 21:40:38 MST 2013

I have one like that, except for that it has a small LED light on the end
that activates when you open the claw.  Very handy in dark spaces.
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On