[TR] Pulling TR3 engine/trans

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Nov 19 07:38:56 MST 2013

Bill,
You can but life is so much easier if you remove it.  Just a couple of bolts
and you have gained another 8-10 inches of clearance.

My tip: Have the car up on secure jack stands so you can get the maximum
tilt on your way out/in to minimize scraping on the firewall and throttle
rod(if not removed).

Enjoy,
Bill