[TR] Road America & the K Cup 2013. John Seaman DVD is now available.

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sat Nov 16 17:28:20 MST 2013

This comes from Kas.....he has reviewed the John Seaman Production DVD. See
below.

This was the 11th Running of the Kastner Cup and we are proud of it. Lots of
Triumph footage.

If you were there, you may want this DVD in your archives....or even if you
weren't.

The people that drove them 60 years ago are included in this video...this is
history and it marches on. Eagles Canyon in Texas, next year.