[TR] Steering Column Rebush Question

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 20:20:06 MST 2013

+1 to Bob

Sent an email to Art for bushings for my German import TR4 w/locking
steering column.   He had never seen one of those before but hooked me
up in a matter of days.

Very responsive and I'm happy with the ease of installation (I have no
idea how to separate the steering shaft from the column). My install
was with the column and steering shaft still in the car.  The pvc pipe
drift makes install very easy.

After I got the kit in the mail, they were installed in 15 mins and I
no longer have the horn wailing when I go through the twisty turnies.

Chris