[TR] TR3 MC Reservoir Cap

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 19:35:06 MST 2013

They're a bit more expensive, but also readily available, at Pegasus Racing:

Girling small reservoir cylinder cap

<https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productdetails.asp?RecID=1103> if the above
link doesn't work.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us