[TR] TR4A overheating update

Dave Massey dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Nov 8 19:49:46 MST 2013

Have you verified that your voltage stabilizer is working?  This can be
verified quickly with a test light or voltmeter.  Connect the voltmeter or
light to the temp sender wire and see if the voltage is flickering.  If it is
steady your stabilizer has failed and your gauges will read high.

Dave Massey