[TR] TR4A overheating update

greg at gelhar.com greg at gelhar.com
Fri Nov 8 17:44:22 MST 2013

The TR3 temperature gauge was marked off with numbers. The first mark was
90 degrees, the center mark was 180 degreesn and the "hot" mark was 230
degrees. I would think those numbers would correspond to your gauge. 150
degrees should not even reach the middle of your gauge. Do you have a
working voltage stabalizer? It might be reading high if its getting full
battery voltage.

Greg G.
Oseo, MN