[TR] TR4A interior trim panels

Benjamin Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:00:13 MST 2013

My bright red TR4A panels from TRF fit that description though they're now
20 years old.   I have no complaints about the TRF panels.
They're indistinguishable from the construction of the originals as far as
I can tell.  Some of the repros have stiched seams which is not what the
originals were and they don't look as good IMHO.  All the panels I've seen
from the other vendors were also made of vinyl and fiberboard.