[TR] TR4A interior trim panels

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Thu Nov 7 07:40:57 MST 2013

I have the complete interior from TRF for my 3A, excellent fit and finish.  I
too took advantage of the special pricing and bought it long before I really
needed it.

Keep in mind they can take up to six weeks to ship some items.   I am
currently waiting for the same interior set for my 3B, but the body is not
back so it's not a big issue.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone