[TR] [6pack] 72" TR6 Engine Rebuild

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sun Nov 3 16:01:39 MST 2013

I recommend, and did:

aluminum fan base
electric fan
lightened flywheel
shaved, ported and polished head
decked block
pistons 30 over
balanced engine
goodparts gp2 cam
goodparts triple carb setup (uses the zs carbs)
goodparts lowered suspension springs
upgraded goodparts front sway bar
goodparts rear swaybar
goodparts adjustable camber rear trailing arm mounts
heavy duty rear lever arm shocks
http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/ShockRec.jpg
replacement lug nuts (hated that flakey chrome look)
http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/LugNuts.jpg
brass gas tank sending unit float
http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/fordfloat.jpg
litezupp L.E.D stop and rear blinkers
http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/LIteZupp.jpg
digital flasher unit  http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/BlinkerEL12.jpg
215/60R15 yokohama tires  http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/scan0008.jpg
high torque starter from ted schumacher

do all this and you won't recognize the car.  but YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!
this car is competitive with a tr6 with a rover v8 in autocross

all pretty well documented at www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6

contact me offline if you have any questions.