[TR] Engine Install

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Fri May 31 16:04:02 MDT 2013

Jim,
I've done it both ways.  It seems to take longer with the engine and tranny separated.
If you have a pristine new paint job, it seems a bit easier to juggle two bits instead of one really big one without scratching anything.
But anything is possible with a little cardboard!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone