[TR] Radiator warranty on EBAY - anyone got their email address?

Bob 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed May 29 11:45:56 MDT 2013

I know that but the seller is usually more than willing to contact you if
you give them your email address.

BTW.... I did a group buy on a custom 14 gallon aluminum gas tank that I
designed. I found a company in Florida that does nothing but custom aluminum
tanks for cars, planes and boats. On a $475 tank, the sale price was $425
and 15 guys bought one. Rather than me handling any money we set it up that
anyone who ordered directly from the shop in a 10 day buying period got that
price. They had to put down a $100 deposit with the balance due on shipping.
It's far more economical for the shop to do a 15 tank production run that
than to do 1 or 2 at a time.

You don't want to get in the middle of handling the money!

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/

1975 TR6 modified with: