[TR] leaf springs

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon May 27 21:48:08 MDT 2013

After having one break on my Midget, I'd probably replace if I was doing a restoration.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier