[TR] TR3 Headlamp "Pull my hair out' Issues

Carl-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon May 27 19:48:12 MDT 2013

The project is moving along..  ran into a 'stumper' this afternoon.

See
http://s1001.photobucket.com/user/cfmtr3a/media/TR3AwiringCM_16LampCircuitSM
ALL.png.html  (email if problems viewing it)

I have all wired as in the link - but nothing happens when I flip the
switch.

Checked the fuses - ok

Checked juice from the switch - ok

Checked the live wire going into the fuse block - ok

But no lights.

Wires feed into standard H/L pigtail.

Grounded at Horn Tower connection.   Just in case - put a jumper from ground
lead directly to battery - no difference.

Anything wrong with my schematic?

Next step is to disconnect at relays and bypass - but I can't believe that
both relays are bad.

Any insight is appreciated..

Carl

1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO

 <http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/> http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/

Still being restored - but 2013 looks like the year..

Tampa, FL