[TR] leaf springs

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon May 27 18:41:08 MDT 2013

I agree with Bob, if they appear to be in good shape, and, if together when
you bought it, the car was sitting level, I wouldn't replace them, in fact,
although I am not sure about TR Springs, I know some replacement leaf
springs for British cars have had issues, sometime arched to give too high
of a ride height, sometimes tending to start off OK or too high then sagging
with use, or worse yet sagging on one side only, usually driver's side, if
it ain't broke......

Greg Lemon (currently driving a TR250 with coils springs, but many leaf
sprung cars in the past).