[TR] fuel pump

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat May 25 22:39:58 MDT 2013

I assume you are talking about the lever that goes into block, not the
external hand priming lever, anyhow, this lever is driven off of a lobe on
the cam.  I am not sure if there is a special trick to installing it, I do
know one time I must have caught the edge of the cam putting it on, and it
bent the lever and the pump didn't work until I figured it out, bent it back
and reinstalled it.  So make sure you keep it paralell to the mounting
surface on the block, or close to it as you snug it down.

Greg Lemon