[TR] crank case ventilation

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Thu May 23 19:39:39 MDT 2013

Hmmm, it would be hard to suck all the oil out because the road draft tube
does not go into the oil sump.  I sullose that if it were made with no upward
travel before turning 180 degrees to go downward, then it would be easier for
oil to spill out on a hard right hand turn.

I was not clear, I recommended a longer UPWARD  travel before the hairpin
turn.  That should make it less likely to have oil spill out., but a normal
road draft tube would be quite adequate too!

-Tony