[TR] TR6 ground wire..

Tom Note tom628 at verizon.net
Fri May 10 22:36:51 MDT 2013

I just replaced my rack also. There is no provision (that I can see) for the
horn ground wire. The plug at the pinion is a large (~3/4"?)  recessed
female hex nut, and no way to attach a ground wire. I recall that someone
else had drilled a very small hole in the area for a ground wire.

I was annoyed initially, until I tried the horns and they work fine w/o the
ground wire (so far?).

Tom