[TR] Changing from DOT 3 to DOT 5 Fluif

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue May 7 15:27:43 MDT 2013

Looking into the BCF archives I see I posted a couple of years ago when it
was postulated that DOT5 was causing premature failure of the TR3A brake
light switches...

*> That's what they seem to be saying. I'll be in the test group on this
one as I have DOT5*
*> and the switch sold by Moss -- Intermotor brand p/n 51620, made in
England.

> Switch installed 9/9/2009, 87,853 miles. Now at 92,997. So far, so good. *

**
That switch is still functioning at 98,000 miles.  Still have to say 'so
far so good' -- hope I haven't jinxed it.

Geo