[TR] TR3B disk brake

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Fri May 3 21:14:59 MDT 2013

car sat for some years.  when I pulled it onto the trailer, the front left
was locked up.  when the winch pulled it up the trailer, it released it so
that it turned, and then rolled off the trailer into my garage.

bled the brakes, pumped it and it locked.  brake pedal was rock hard; no
movement.

replaced the front left hose which obviously means lots of brake fluid
leaked out (yes, I had a tray and caught it), and I hit the disc brake with
a mallet and it loosened it enough so that I could spin the wheel
(grudgingly).

I have not rebled or refilled yet; I am also going to replace the front
right hose.

my question - looks like probably the disc brake is the problem; can I take
it off, lubricate it or something?  is there anything I can do short of
replacing it?  or is that my best option?

thanks!