[TR] gauges- wiggling and bouncing

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri May 3 16:27:46 MDT 2013

Sure sounds like the oil pressue guage has something loose inside.  But,
before I would pull it out for repairs I would first remove the pressue
adjusting ball & Spring from the filter unit and make sure it is all clean.
After re-installing it, adjust the pressure up and down to see how affects
the actions of the guage.

But, probably it's the guage.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there"  Will Rodgers