[TR] Carelli carpet sets on Ebay and other interior pieces for Triumphs

alan salvatore alansalvy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 19:52:01 MDT 2013

Its an OK carpet for the money.

Depends on your budget.

I put one in a car.  Its a very stiff carpet because of the jute backing.
I used a rubber hammer to massage it into shape.
The emergency brake cover is flimsy.
I didn't care for the rubber mat being place on the passenger side.

TRF carpet is more but its better quality.and like the factory carpet.
TRF carpet has a rubber backing and lays over the rockers and tranny cover
for a better fit.

Al

.