[TR] Roll over Spit/Rotisserie for a TR4A

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Mar 21 19:51:12 MDT 2013

Adrian,

Don't know how involved you want to get or if you are or have acess to a
good welder but here is one that will do the job nicely:
http://www.autobody101.com/rotisserie_plans.pdf

Or this one:
http://www.mts.net/~hpokrant/Restoration_Tips/1-Rotisserie/Rotisserie.htm

OR, for less money they are relatively easily made using two engine stands.
A TR4 body should be light enough not to over-tax them. IF you Google Engine
Stand Rotisserie you should get a good variety of designs.

Hope this works for you,
Bill