[TR] Transmission Woes (Dave)

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Wed Mar 20 14:16:01 MDT 2013

with all due respect, the tranny that came in the car behaved just fine.

the problem is in this replacement od tranny.  and it has nothing to do with
the od.  oil is redline.

I have driven and owned numerous british cars.  so, no, its not that my
expectations are wrong.  I am not abusing the thing,
just expecting to act like a normal british transmission.  mine does not.

there is a problem.