[TR] TR8 Wheel and Tire Upgrade

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 12:55:38 MDT 2013

205/50 15s are great, but MAY rub depending on ride height of the car and
weight the car is carrying, as well as the specific tire used. Had one set
that never rubbed at all. with another set, i had a right rear rub in one TR8
that varied in severity depending on the weight of the passenger - same set
had a front rub on another TR8 that had a lower ride height.

Have a set of 195/50 15s now that has had no issues on any of our TR8s.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mcgaheyrx@aol.com