[TR] Transmission Woes

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Wed Mar 20 11:38:11 MDT 2013

since I saw this post I thought I would contribute a similar tale of woe.

I had my od tranny rebuilt, and then rebuilt twice more under warranty
because sometimes it shifts smoothly up or down, and sometimes it grinds.
this guy has done numerous boxes, but they couldn't resolve the issue.

I haven't noticed whether it matters if I am "powering" into the shifts.