[TR] When to rebuild

Jeremiah@curryclan.net jeremiah at curryclan.net
Fri Mar 8 07:49:55 MST 2013

true.  But my 1991 Audi 200 20v did have 200,000 on it when I sold it.  The
MR2 has 230,000 on it, but he previous owner ran too much boost so I replace
the long block 15,000 miles ago with one that only had 30,000 miles on it.

I believe the Audi always had Mobile 1 synthetic, at least from the previous
owner and me, I have heard sometimes the change from dino oil to synthetic
can cause issues.