[TR] 6 cylinder Engine Upgrades

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Mar 6 17:49:10 MST 2013

Thanks Mark, I was poking around all over the place looking at specs on head
modifications and headers and maybe even cams, your "project" looked pretty
ambitious, there is almost too much stuff out there on the TR 6 cylinder,
lots of choice and in some case somewhat conflicting information.

regards, Greg Lemon
TR250