[TR] Shameless plug and thanks!

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 21:21:09 MST 2013

Steve sorry to hear of the sale of the TR250, I took a look on e-bay, very
nice car, and well presented.  I know its not easy, made the hard decision
to sell my Healey 100 about 6 years ago, but did end up getting a TR250 to
restore a couple years later.

Since it looks like you have had a couple of TR250s I do have a question
about the Ratco frame, assuming you have driven a TR250 with both stock and
the Ratco frame, is there is discernable difference? is the Ratco equipped
car a little more rigid?

Have thought about doing the upgrade, I know the best time would have been
before the restoration, but never too late.

Thanks, Greg Lemon
TR250