[TR] Science of the "Oil Issue" Part 1

Larry Griffin larrygriffin.nc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:08:28 MST 2013

Randall,

Thank you for correcting the errors in the e-mail that I forwarded. I
suppose I was too trusting in passing on the information, and
certainly should not have retained that subject line based upon your
comments. :-(

Hope my posts do not lead anyone astray. I was most interested in the
idea of the possible interaction of the ZDDP and detergent levels. But
I guess that doesn't make much sense either, does it?

Thanks,
Larry