[TR] Why is the TR3 Hard Starting?

Joseph Laurito trglory at verizon.net
Mon Mar 4 18:29:42 MST 2013

I'm thinking it might have a lot to do with the gasoline we pumped into it
which was crap when it was fresh. Now that it sat over the winter it doesn't
have enough energy left to run a kerosene stove. I looked in the glass bowl
filter and the liquid is bright amber. That color is great for bourbon but
not so great for gasoline.

Joe