[TR] Did this TR2 belong to anyone on the list?

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 08:07:06 MDT 2013

 It does look pretty...and very expensive. Worth it? I can't say.

I'm a bit puzzled about it having been "upgraded to 12v" from the original 6V
system? :)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us