[TR] Is this for real?

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jun 28 07:58:48 MDT 2013

> An interesting TR3, 300 from the end of small mouth
> production.

Where did you find the commission number?

> Are there any others out there like this?

Like it in what way?  Sure there are still a few "barn finds" out there, tho
the number is decreasing all the time.  And for many years, only the "wide
mouth" front apron was available as a service part, so there are a few
earlier cars wearing it.  TS13571L came to me with the later apron mounted
(tho I have since converted back to the earlier apron).

The separate turn signals at the rear, I believe are correct for this car.
And the various other bodges are typical, though I've not seen that
turnbuckle before.  Any guesses as to it's purpose?  Brake adjustment?

-- Randall