[TR] TR250 Owners - A Question

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Jun 28 06:41:52 MDT 2013

Mine, # 2004  has the turn lever type mechanism, another I owned earlier had
the later mechanism as well, it was a later production date, but don't
recall the exact number.  Does the top frame on the TR250 with the earlier
latches have the part of the frame that secures the sides of the top above
the windows with velcro? that was the other difference in the top frames
from the 4A to the 250 (that I am aware of).

 I suspect it is an earlier part fitted, when I and others commonly used
these cars as daily drivers back in the day it was quite common to swap out
parts from another car when something was needed.

But it could have happened, who knows.

Greg Lemon