[TR] speedi sleeve part number for spitfire diff pinion?

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 17:44:28 MDT 2013

Helping out a buddy with a very leaky spit diff.

I've done some searching and did not see mention of speedi seal for
spitfire diff pinion seal area.

I had to put a speedi sleeve on the TR2 and TR4,  I figured the spitfire
would likely need one - leaking like a sieve.

But maybe not finding any reference is a good thing - easy to google tr4
pinon speedi seal and find data.  So maybe spits dont suffer from teh same
thing.

I guess I'll pull it down this weekend and hope it's not grooved.

Chris