[TR] intermittantly dies

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Jun 23 21:10:12 MDT 2013

I would put my money on crud in the tank, that's exactly how it behaves when
you have that problem, seen it many times on my cars and others as well,
first hand, and heard many many of the same stories second hand.  But I
agree with Randall, I would do a little more research before I pulled the
tank. in addition to Randall's suggestion check your fuel filter if you have
one, as well is crud in the float bowls of the carbs if you don't have a
filter.

Greg Lemon