[TR] FL DMV

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Fri Jun 21 13:04:46 MDT 2013

I wish I could say I have an idea that would help. Well, I really do, it's
just going to take a lot longer (years/generations/revolutions) than you're
probably willing to use.

</rant on> For some reason we're all conditioned to put up with this kind of
behavior/treatment. But I don't buy it. No, I don't for a minute believe that
it protects me, saves me money, or makes my society any better. In fact, it
does just the opposite for each of these. Sorry, this is just on my mind a lot
lately. If you want a good idea of what I'm talking about, take a look at one
of my favorites reads, in which the first two sentences are "States are
criminal organizations. All states, not just the obviously totalitarian or
repressive ones." This is from Gerard Casey's "Libertarian Anarchy". Check it
out, I think you'll be surprised what you'll learn. </rant off>